Minigames
These minigames were part of the pre-alpha stage in early 2022, but were later refined, expanded and absorbed into the current alpha.

People who minted a Deus MK1 had a 90% chance of minting a standard "box fresh" model and a 10% chance of minting a special "modified" model. The 300 box fresh models suffered a "factory error" where they got interlinked with their production duplicate, creating 150 twin pairs.
If you minted a standard basic model you can participate in an ARG minigame where you have to contact the owner of your bounty hunter's twin in order to exchange firmware codes, and then you both have to sync your twins to win a reward:
  1. 1.
    Connect your Terra wallet on the D77 web app https://department77.com/mainframe/
  2. 2.
    Note the serial number of your bounty hunter. If your bounty hunter has an even serial number, the twin bounty hunter is one number above. If it's an odd number the twin bounty hunter is one number below.
  3. 3.
    Find the owner of your bounty hunter's twin. There are many creative ways of doing this, but the best place to start is in our Discord.
  4. 4.
    Once you find the owner of your bounty hunter's twin, you need to exchange firmware codes. You can find this firmware code on the hunter's card in your inventory (click the eye icon to reveal it).
  5. 5.
    When you have the firmware code, click the 'Initiate Sync' button on the bounty hunter. A prompt will ask you for the firmware code of your bounty hunter's twin. If you enter the correct firmware code, syncing will start.
  6. 6.
    Syncing will take 48 hours from when both hunters started syncing. After 48 hours your bounty hunter will be paired with its production duplicate and you will receive a reward.

To better prepare your bounty hunter for the full game launch, you can train it through Andrew's Bootcamp. Your bounty hunter will go through 24 rigorous onboarding modules, each module taking one hour longer to complete than the previous one. Total time to complete the programme is 300 hours, and there will be rewards for completing 25%, 50% and 100% of the programme.
To get started:
  1. 1.
    Connect your Terra wallet on the D77 web app https://department77.com/mainframe/
  2. 2.
    Head over to Andrew's Bootcamp in the site menu.
  3. 3.
    Click the button on the bounty hunter you want to train. Training will take as many hours as the level you are training to, e.g. training to level 1 will take 1 hour, training to level 2 will take 2 hours, and so on. In total it will take 300 hours to train a bounty hunter to the max level of 24.
  4. 4.
    Click on the image of your bounty hunter to see a more granular training breakdown.

Your bounty hunter droid arrived with its hardware settings set to factory default. But it's your bounty hunter - you can tweak and tune the settings however you want!
Your droid has three key metrics:
  1. 1.
    Radiation Level
  2. 2.
    Operating Temperature
  3. 3.
    Power Output
These metrics are determined by the tuning settings. The trick is to find the most optimal mode for your droid without exceeding the safe limits. You do this by tuning the settings, performing a soft reboot, and then reviewing the performance grade.
The performance grade tells you how close you are to the most optimal mode. The better the performance grade, the less time it will take to complete training modules.
At factory defaults your droid has a standard C performance grade, which means training is not impacted. But as soon as you get better performance grades you'll see the training time modifier start going down. The lower it is, the better.
Here's how the training time modifier works: if you're training module 20 it would normally take 20 hours to complete it...but if your performance grade is A, your training time modifier is 0.85. We now take 20 times 0.85 to figure out your new training time = 17 hours.
Soft rebooting takes 15 seconds every time, and you can't be in training while you are soft rebooting, so...pick your time wisely!
On the tuning page you'll find the tuning map presets and the tuning sliders themselves. You'll have to experiment to figure out what the presets do, how the tuning sliders work, and how they ultimately impact your performance grade.
Don't get too attached to certain settings though: S&K are notorious for automatic mandatory firmware updates that can cause a factory reset on your droid and a slight re-mapping of optimal modes. This won't happen often but when it does you may have to go back to the drawing board.
To get started:
  1. 1.
    Connect your Terra wallet on the D77 web app https://department77.com/mainframe/
  2. 2.
    Click on the bounty hunter you want to tune.
  3. 3.
    Go to the Tuning & Overclocking tab.
  4. 4.
    Try some tuning map presets (1-7) or tune the sliders manually, then click "Save Settings & Soft Reboot" to reboot your droid. This will take 15 seconds every time.
  5. 5.
    Review your performance grade and decide whether you're happy or want to tune further. You can soft reboot as many times as you want.
If you feel stuck simply go to the #tuning-tips channel in our Discord and ask for help!
Copy link
On this page
Twin Syncer
Andrew's Bootcamp
Tuning Bonanza